When it comes to making a property investment, finding the right investment home loan is essential and maximizing your borrowing capacity is extremely important.
Whether you are a first-time property investor or are looking to build on your existing portfolio, you will want to make sure you remain organised and find the right financial products to suit your needs.
This is where Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers can provide valuable support. In addition to helping you find the best investment mortgage to suit your needs, we can also help you through every step of the organisation process, from managing your loan structuring, as well as cash flow.
Finding you the Right Investment Home Loans
There are a huge range of investment property home loans to choose from, which is why advice from an expert is crucial.
Your investment mortgage options are manyfold, and with so many options, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Investment home loans borrowers can choose from a wide selection of home loan types, such as:
This is where Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers can help. Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers can take the hassle out of your investment home loans search, finding the products that suit your needs and save you hours of reading and research time.
Speaking to an Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers can help you identify the issues that are most important to you. By helping you identify your individual investment home loan priorities, as well as the investment mortgage that is most suited to your individual circumstances, Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers can help you find the ideal loan for your needs.
Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers are experts in investment home loans. Please call us on 07 5593 1420 and we can discuss your options with you, or enquire online and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and requirements.
What can you use the loan for?
All worthwhile investment purposes are acceptable, an investment mortgage can be used to invest in property, shares, managed funds, options or business.
The interest rate on a residentially secured investment home loan is cheaper than a margin loan, by using your home or investment property as security you can avoid margin calls and save on interest.
Some banks have restrictive policies with regards to the amount of cash they will release, this may limit your share market investing, so please talk to us on 07 5593 1420 to find out which lenders can help with your investment mortgage, or enquire online and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
As long as you are aware of the risks associated with your investment opportunities, we can help you apply for an investment home loan for any worthwhile purpose.
We recommend that you seek independent financial advice before borrowing to invest. Ocean Home Loans Mortgage Brokers actively seek to work in conjunction with your professional advisers, such as your accountant, financial adviser or lawyer, to help you obtain the ideal structure for your investment needs.
If you think that an investment home loan is appropriate for you then please call us now on 07 5593 1420 or enquire online and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
What type of property is acceptable?
Not every type of property is acceptable to the banks. As a general rule your property should meet the below criteria:
- Be a standard unit, house, townhouse or land and construction
- Be greater than 50 square metres living area
- Be in a good condition
- Be located in a high demand location (major city or town with more than 10,000 people)
Increasing your Borrowing Capacity
All banks treat an investment home loan assessment differently, some of the most common differences are:
- Negative gearing: Not all lenders utilise negative gearing benefits when assessing your borrowing capacity. Only if your portfolio is positively geared would you consider one of these lenders, Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers know which lenders utilise the benefits of negative gearing.
- Rental income: Depending on the bank, you will be able to use between 75% and 100% of the rental income in their servicing assessment, Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers know which lenders use the full 100% of rental income.
- Borrowing Capacity: It is possible to increase your maximum loan amount with several banks by choosing a fixed rate investment home loan of 3 years or greater, Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers know which lenders assess your application differently for fixed rate investment mortgages of 3 years or greater.
- Extra income: All banks differ in the way that they assess overtime, bonuses, commission, allowances, trust distributions, dividends & self-employed income. Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers know which lenders to use to maximise the assessment of any extra income.
Apply for an Investment Home Loan today!
The right investment home loan really depends on your particular financial goals. There are many different borrowing options and strategies available. Talk to us today and find the best deal out there that suits your situation.
Ocean Home Loans mortgage brokers know which lender can maximise your borrowing capacity and approve your loan application, if you would like to find out what your maximum loan amount is for an investment home loan from a range of different lenders then please call us now on 07 5593 1420 to discuss your options or enquire online and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Expect more from Ocean Home Loans…